Printed Shrink Sleeves: What you need to know…
With head-turning graphics and vibrant colors, custom printed Shrink Sleeves offer some serious benefits to the packaging world:
- 360 degrees of amazing, full-color print quality.
- A custom fit for almost any container.
- Moisture and abrasion resistance.
- Easier recyclability for glass and aluminum containers.
- Order minimum is only 250 Shrink Sleeves.
Our Shrink Sleeves are printed on an HP Indigo press. The digital image is laid down on a flexible film that reduces in size when it’s exposed to heat.
Shrink Sleeves are subsurface-printed for extreme durability.
Shrink Sleeves are printed on the inside of plastic or polyester film material, so the print is protected. That’s why the Shrink Sleeve flat art in our printed catalog appears flipped. You’re seeing the artwork as it will print.
To ensure a shrink sleeve will fit properly, you must provide us with a physical container or a manufacturer’s CAD drawing of your container.
There are several mathematical formulas and a grid involved in taking a Shrink Sleeve from artwork to a finished shrink.