Anywhere in the world. From your return address.
Your deadline is our deadline. When we say we can meet it, we mean it. To make your job easier, we warehouse finished labels at our plant and ship your product just in time.
We will happily ship directly to your customers—and they’ll never know the package came from us. We’ll ship labels to your client in your name, and then we’ll mail samples and the invoice directly to you. If we need to enclose your invoice (or your customer’s) a handling charge may apply.
If no specific instructions are given, we will use these standard guidelines:
- No service charges will be added to standard shipping.
- Packages weighing one to 200 pounds will ship via UPS ground service.
- Packages that weigh more than 200 pounds will ship either UPS hundredweight service or truck freight (whichever option is cheapest for your package).
- There are no handling charges for standard UPS shipments.
- Orders shipping with carriers other than UPS will incur a $5 handling charge.
- Orders that require a 3rd party freight bill will incur a $5 handling charge.
- Orders with split shipments will incur a $5 charge per each additional shipment.